cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

AkifYesil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change my old plan to a new plan with the option of renew on the next renewal date, and when I press change my plan on renewal date it loads for ever.

9 REPLIES 9

Ri5h

@softech 

I did try Incognito, different browsers, different devices, all with no luck. But yes, as you said the plan is to have my conversation with the agent as proof should I need it. I'd hate to have the change not go through only to find out that the promo pricing has ended. 

@Ri5h   

login My Account again using Incognito mode and go back to the Plan change page.  It might should you have a plan scheduled using that mode

and make sure you keep the response from Support.   Worst case, when renewal comes and plan not change, you can message them again , show the proof and they can switch the plan for you manually after 

Ri5h

I've been having the same issue and opened a ticket with support. They were able to confirm that my change has infact been scheduled. That said I still can't see it confirmed on my account.

Ckk_2194
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep I had the same problem if you give it some time it should fix itself. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yup and Public breaks something else...again. Two laptop browsers and same spinner. Gee, they can't even let customers change their plans nowadays. What the heck kind of technical team do they employ anyway?

@AkifYesil I guess you did all you can.  Please open ticket with PM agent

AkifYesil

Hello, I tried on desktop and laptop and mobile neither worked.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AkifYesil I think the site has problem.  You are the third or fourth with the problem today 

Try again to make a change in a computer or phone and use Incognito mode to login

if nothing works, open a ticket with PM support and ask them to schedule the change for you 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AkifYesil 

Log out, then log back in and check to see if the plan change is pending.

If it is not, try again on a desktop or laptop device.

Need Help? Let's chat.