cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Benjanatoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have requested to change to $55 20G plan after this billing cycle, but you guys cancel that plan. Can. I still get it? Since I made a request before you guys cancel it.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Benjanatoe 

Did you schedule the plan change on next renewal to the $55/20gb plan? When you log into your self-serve account can you see the schedule change of plan? If so screenshot it if not then you were saying you schedule it and it was canceled?

Do you see this in your account?

Screenshot_20221009-140259.png

 If so screenshot that as proof that they are so offering this plan to you. Continue to insist on them giving you the $55 plan as per your scheduled plan change if not escalate it to the escalations department.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your post to “you guys” is actually other customers like yourself. The community is not customer service. The plan you’re referring to is no longer offered. That is why you are having issues. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I think promo was valid until Sep 30. But then again, I did not see any restriction in regards of scheduling change vs. change now so I believe plan and change should honoured.

Agent should handle that but then if you do not have 'proof' you did schedule change before expiry date you are at mercy of agent/PM.

@Benjanatoe wrote:

also I have contacted customer service that they suggest me to post the issue here to notify the support team

@Benjanatoe 

Interestingly that CSA told you to post here. 

I will forward the issue on the oracle side to the community manager and see what will happen.  I will update if I hear any answers. Likely will take a few days for response.  

Benjanatoe

also I have contacted customer service that they suggest me to post the issue here to notify the support team

Benjanatoe

Well, I didn’t take any screen shot of that. I have done so many times of plan change, doesn’t have any issue at all. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Benjanatoe 

A few customers had similar issue. 

If you have "evidence" (ie. screenshot of the requested plan change), that would help in your request for Public mobile for the $55 plan. 

You could try to contact customer service agent to see whether CSA will honour the plan change. YMMV. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you had that plan to Change plan on Renewal date...and it didn't...I'd suggest you go to top of this page and click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

edit

Need Help? Let's chat.