Did you mean: 

Plan change

nahman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Can I have the 30 day talk only in $10. As I don’t need data. xxxxxxxxx

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can subscribe to plans PM is currently offering. There is no way to create custom plan; I wish that option existed...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nahman 

Nah man. Unfortunately the lowest priced plan available is the $15 plan w/ unlimited incoming texts, calls, outgoing texts and 100 outgoing minutes. It also includes 250mb of data that can be used for a voip app like textnow or fongo so that you can make calls when not on wifi. While on mobile data they will use approximately 0.5mb/min or 250mb=500min. You can also supplement this plan with the $5/500min Canada wide calling add on which is a one time purchase that does not expire instead it rolls over every 30 days supplementing your outgoing minutes as needed until completely consumed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nahman 

The only plan is $15/30 days with 100 minute outgoing calls, unlimited incoming calls and unlimited texting.

If you don’t want data, don’t go on AutoPay.

You can go on Shaw Mobile but you need to be on their bundle package.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nahman $15 is the cheapest plan you can get.  At least it includes 100 min and unlimited text.  Yes, it has data,  I know you dont need, but 250Mb is not a lot, you won't know it even exist if you start using 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. These CS-Agents are quick sometimes.

There used to be a $10 plan that offered limited minutes and texts. But that was removed a couple years ago. Plans are grandfathered here though so many people still have it. (I have 3)

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No, sorry @nahman 

All current in-market plans include a data component.

Need Help? Let's chat.