cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change without Notification

dreams2cometrue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile,

Fed up with your service after three years now. My plan is a old one which had unlimited canada wide calls, unlimited international texts & 4GB of LTE data for $52. Yes i have LTE as i am old customer, suddenly my plan shows now unlimited provincial talk. Why wasn't i notified of this change? I came for a vacation to Montreal [basically located in Ontario] and noticed this change as i was unable to call my home province to my friends at Toronto. Why is this change made without notice?

16 REPLIES 16

@darliciousThe off-$5 price multiple here implies plan builder. Perhaps at the time of choosing he hemmed and hawed at having provincial with more data or Canada with less data when seeing the same price.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dreams2cometrue 

Let's see if I can find the ad....ignore the circled plan....

Screenshot_20210924-171016~2.png

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

There were 2 ways to get to $52. One was provincial with 4GB. The other was Canada with 2GB.

dreams2cometrue

The CS have confirmed me that my account was having only province wide calling. I tried to check my previous payment history, i could check only till 2021 and in all 2021 it shows as province wide. I dont have a way to check what was opted in 2019, i might have opted for unlimited canada wide calling as it is no meaning just to ask for province wide  at that time with 4GB LTE but i really cant check now nor remember. Anyways this is what it is and i would thank this forum and everyone who have came up to help by providing the ways to contact CS.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dreams2cometrue 

Hmmmm....thats strange but there was a similar glitch with the service a few years ago  but it did not change the details of your plan in the self serve account. If your issue has not been resolved either suggest to the CSA to add a complimentary $5/500min add on which was the temporary fix in the past. If you are not in contact with a CSA at the moment buy the add on yourself and ask for it to be credited  back to your account so you can call Canada wide til your service fixed.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Yes please do as reverting back with no notification is quite concerning

@LeePublic wrote:

@esjliv I think that is unlikely, given PM had so much backlash from customers last time around.

🤞

dreams2cometrue

Thank you @LeePublic 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

OK, Hope it's solved in your favor.

LeePublic

@esjliv I think that is unlikely, given PM had so much backlash from customers last time around.

dreams2cometrue

Sure @esjliv if they rectify or provide a soln will do notify the community

dreams2cometrue

@LeePublic no i had unlimited canada wide right from start. I have submitted a ticket, let them  rectify

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I hope this doesn't mean PM is playing with the idea of going back to Provincial Only plans again. 🙄

If you wouldn't mind sharing what the CSA comes back to you with when you submit a ticket @dreams2cometrue , that would be interesting to know why you are experiencing this.

dreams2cometrue

Thank you @softech i have submitted a ticket and also sent a private message. Unable to use the service for which we pay is definitely a serious issue. Hope the Public mobile team addresses the query on time.

LeePublic

@dreams2cometrue Could it be your plan was the Province wide calling, unlimited text, and 4 GB LTE data from 2016? Can you recall when did you sign up for the plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dreams2cometrue   There seems to be some problem with couple users with those old plans this week.  Some said the data disappeared. Unfortunately no one reply back an update.  I think it could be just a system glitch, which is common here.  Don't get too upset yet.  Open a ticket with PM and have them to check first.  

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.