cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is suspended

cwucwu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended.   I payed the balance but the service is still not back. 

How long time I need wait?

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cwucwu wrote:

My account is suspended.   I payed the balance but the service is still not back. 

How long time I need wait?

Thanks 

@cwucwu  - once you get your self serve status to go from Suspended to Active, service should be pretty much immediate.

What does your self serve status say now?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log-out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reactivate-a-suspended-plan

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cwucwu 

If you need to use lost/stolen to force payment thru go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update right way. Log out and reboot.

@hTideGnow 

In bold above.😉

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cwucwu   What is the plan amount?  Does the money you loaded in Available Fund now?  If it is, try to click the button Reactivate current plan

If that does not work, try to put your account in Suspension using Lost/Stolen, then wait 5 mins and go back and resume service, that should work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you were on the $10 plan before...that plan has increased to $13. You'd need to make sure you have at least that much in your account to Reactivate account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It won't automatically reactivate after a suspension. There will should be a reactivate button to click in the top right of your self serve.

Make sure you have the full balance to cover as well, and if scroll to "other" for payment to do so. 

Need Help? Let's chat.