cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change question related to rewards currently receiving

WilliamH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning,

I was considering changing to a different plan. 

I am under the old rewards program.

I just want to verify that any rewards I'm currently receiving on a monthly basis would carry over into the new plan. 

As an example, I am receiving rewards for the following on a monthly basis:
autopay

loyalty rewards

refer a friend rewards

I just want to be sure that this would also apply if I changed plans.

5 REPLIES 5

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WilliamH 

No, Public Mobile does not prorate. If you change plan immediately, whatever you have paid for the current 30-day period is immediately forfeited. So we always advise to schedule plan change at the next renewal date.

WilliamH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply.

can you explain what you mean by I lose money in the current cycle if I switch plans before anniversary date. Is it not just pro rated?. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@WilliamH  Yes you will keep old rewards changing plans I just did and kept mine . Check it out 

Handy1_0-1688480068430.png

Adding be sure to change for next renewal and not immediately or you loose money on your current cycle 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@WilliamH 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@WilliamH 

No worries.  If you change plans, your old rewards will switch to the new plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.