cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change not working

RFG1981
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Team

I changed my plan from the $25 to the $35, set it to auto change at my renewal date, they took 2 payments one of $10 and the other of $25 so the $35 came out but online its still showing the $25 plan and I just got a notification this morning that I have used 75% of my data when my plan reset on Sunday and I haven't had my data on yet as i don't need it.  Something is really wrong and looking for help

6 REPLIES 6

Yes,  we are all just helping out.   Together,  we read alll posts carefully first before replying.   We can avoid unnecessary redundant posts, less confusing for the one who seeks help,, definitely a WIN-WIN for everyone 

@softech wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@Timer  sorry, but your info. is either redundant or not relevant in this case. And you had about 7 hours to read it fully...🙂

There are a lot more examples for this issue.  It is a bit concerning. 

Agreed. And we can all help them be better. They are not breaking any rules or terms worth calling in the cops to taze them and haul them away in chains. There is no capital offense being perpetrated here.

@esjliv wrote:

@Timer  sorry, but your info. is either redundant or not relevant in this case. And you had about 7 hours to read it fully...🙂

There are a lot more examples for this issue.  It is a bit concerning. 

@Timer wrote:

@RFG1981 

that it's normal bill will be 2 payments one of $10 and other of $25 then will be total $35 came,at in your bank statement you will see the tax.

OP knows this, they were just stating what they were seeing.

it is system there is a new design,everything will be fine if use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,To Login Page

@softech  said this. 

fyi, your "login page" link doesn't work for me, and I am guessing some other members as well.

the change plan they charged to new plan cost and not showing right away, it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full speed, and the plan has change but the system will be changed soon.

there is no 4G plan at $35, so no applicable.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@RFG1981 

that it's normal bill will be 2 payments one of $10 and other of $25 then will be total $35 came,at in your bank statement you will see the tax.

it is system there is a new design,everything will be fine if use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,To Login Page

the change plan they charged to new plan cost and not showing right away, it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full speed, and the plan has change but the system will be changed soon.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RFG1981   No worry, I think your plan was changed

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the plan details you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest Plan details from the server

Need Help? Let's chat.