cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change isn't showing up on my account, though I've been charged for new plan

DigitalAtlas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I changed my plan, with it taking effect at next renewal (Nov 20, 2022).  Now it's Nov 20 and it seems I was charged for the new plan but it shows all the old details on my Plan page.  It says my cycle is Nov 20 to Dec 20. 

Is this normal that the plan details page will not update until later?  I've never changed my plan before.  And I'm super frustrated that I'm using the chat bot for help, who suggests submitting a ticket.  But when I try to submit a ticket, it keeps giving me a login error, even though my username and password for Communities is obviously correct since I'm writing this post here now...

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

HI @DigitalAtlas   It is sad that this has been an issue for months and PM has no fix to that.

DigitalAtlas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh my gosh, you're both right.  I cleared the cache and it's correct now.  I'm surprised it cached that page, I would have thought it queried the server every login like a bank account.  Regardless, all's well now.  Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DigitalAtlas  

Try to clear cache of your browser, relaunch browser

Or try using Private or Incognito mode

Or even try on a different browser or different machine

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DigitalAtlas  try using incognito to sign into your account 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DigitalAtlas   it's not normal, but just a glitch with new My Account

Please try to use Incognito mode to login to My Account.  By using Incognito mode, you would not be reading cached page and you should see the correct plan and usage

Need Help? Let's chat.