cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change and rewards

smartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am trying to change my plan to the one that has more data, but when I am trying to complete the change I notice that my loyalty and referral rewards do not carry over - I am being charged the full amount of my new service plan without loyalty and rewards discount.

Does anyone have the same problem or it is just a glitch on my account?

Thank you for all replies in advance.

15 REPLIES 15

Loyalty discounts/ rewards will be forfeited on a plan that gets renewed before its normal scheduled renewal date.

But all should be back to normal on your next scheduled renewal. 

@smartin wrote:

so, my billing cycle will change as I understand. but my loyalty discounts will apply only on my next billing cycle? 

@smartin   if you click Change plan now, your new billing cycle will start today and PM will charge your FULL PLAN PRICE of the new plan this time.  On your next cycle after you change plan (and subsequent ones,),  PM will apply back all the rewards you are entitled  to the renewal. 

If you click Change on the next renewal , PM will apply your rewards you entitled to as usual when changing to new plan.  However, from our experience, if you choose change on next renewal, if you are on Pre-Authorized payments and you are changing to plan with a  higher price, it is better to load enough fund ahead to avoid Pre-authorized payment failure

@smartin 

all your rewards and gift add-ons is will be in your accoutn as is now..

smartin

so, my billing cycle will change as I understand. but my loyalty discounts will apply only on my next billing cycle? 

@smartin wrote:

thank you for your reply. does it mean if I change my plan now, in the middle of my billing cycle, it will be renewed again in two weeks?

@smartin 

no,

if you change plan now you will start new cycle from today for 30 day. and next renewel cycle will be after 30 day.

@smartin wrote:

thank you for your reply. does it mean if I change my plan now, in the middle of my billing cycle, it will be renewed again in two weeks?

No @smartin , if you choose the Change Now option, your plan will start now, and be good for the next 30 days when it will renew again.

edit, Please Note, when you choose the Change Plan Now option, that there are no prorating amounts of the current cycle you are already in, since this is all prepaid services/plans.

smartin

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

If you change plan early your new billing date will be that date.

You will not lose your rewards 'but they might apply on next renewal date.'

@smartin @Meow it may be best to word above as "but they should apply on next scheduled renewal date."

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@smartin 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

If you change plan early your new billing date will be that date.

You will not lose your rewards but they might apply on next renewal date.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Rewards, add-ons, bonuses are attached to Account not to a Plan. When you change plan they will be there for you.

Yes, it is a glitch. Use different browser or clear cache or use incognito mode.

smartin

If I change my plan early, will my billing cycle renewal will change as well? Will my rewards apply later or I lose them for good after I change my plan early?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@smartin hi yes if you change your plan early your rewards will not be applied until next renewal 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@smartin loyalty and rewards should absolutely change over. But if you change your plan in midcycle you are not eligible to get rewarded this time around. If you choose to change on next renewal then your rewards should be applied as normal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@smartin , your loyalty and referral rewards are not affected by the plan you have or the one you intend to change to.  If there is any glitch it could be due to browser cache problems.  Try using incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.