cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan activated but not working

Jesoka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @Saray_O

So i activated a new plan and it says active on my online self serve acc. And when i dial *611 it says my plan is active But i cant make any calls, check my voicemail or text. It says that i dont have an active plan or my plan doesnt support it. My active plan is 30 days unlimited internationa text, unlimited provincial talk and 2gb data.l
5 REPLIES 5

@Mary_M Your reply was posted incorrectly; now moved to correct thread I think.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Jesoka,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'm sorry to hear that your renewal didn't go quite as expected, but you've come to the right place for help! After a brief overview of your account, I'm pleased to confirm that your plan is now active - can you power cycle your phone and test? 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Jesoka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
No i didnt port my number or change it or anything..

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jesoka, it's good that you tagged a moderator in this thread.  Please also send a private message.  They will need to use private messaging to go over possible account issues with you.  If you have never used private messaging, here's how.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi. Did you also port your number? If yes sometimes it takes up to 2 hours until your account will be settled and everything will work. I see you already tagged moderators so the worst case scenario let them look into your account and I am sure they will solve your problem. To be ahead of the game send them a private message with your SIM card number, your account number and your phone number. Good luck.
Need Help? Let's chat.