cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Renwal

Kiernan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am unable to renew my monthly plan. It is telling me payment didn’t go through but when I go to pay online the option to pay for the plan does not show up anymore. When attempting to switch plans or find a new way to pay for a plan I cannot even access the “cart”. The page seems to be broken. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kiernan 

Or you can try private or incognito mode.  A different web browser.  Or even a different device.  Public mobile app is another option.  Might want to wait one hour since if you try too many times, your account may be temporary locked for payments.

If you need service right away, you could also purchase a payment voucher either in store (ie. Shopper, Shell, etc) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Kiernan 

Sounds like maybe you're having cache issues. Go into your browser settings and clear your cache and restart your browser and try again. If you're still having issues, you can reach out to a CS Agent for help via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.