cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD SMS STORAGE

Philfacecorp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_20240224_104441.jpg

 my SIM 2 can't receive SMSs, as the phone keeps sending me notifications that the SIM card is full, and yet the phone still has a lot of memory, how can i change my SIM 2 SMS storage to phone storage? 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Morning @Philfacecorp 

Not sure if you've fixed the issue yet but here's a video to show you how to resolve it.

And a link to help as well.

SIM card storage full issue 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Philfacecorp 

On Android, texts are stored directly to the device that can be backed up to Google Drive.

Some phones allow you to save texts to the SIM card memory at least temporarily for the purpose of transferring cards between phones.

In advance the solution would be to delete sms that you have text messages and check the google backup and delete the unnecessary ones.

In the event you are unable to change this, contact public mobile representative as follows:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.