cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Price

dlduval77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m looking to transfer our service from another provider. 4 lines total. 
Looking at the subscription plan for $39 Canada/US 60 GB 

How long is the price guaranteed for? Till I cancel or change the subscription? 
Valid as long as I keep paying the subscription? Or is the plan price limited time and will increase later. 

5 REPLIES 5

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is locked till you decide to change your plan You also might want to check the 40$ 75Go plan Can-US if think you will use near or all the 60Go. It might worth it 15Go more for 1$

hi @dlduval77 

and yes, you can further save from Public Points.  You are new activation and you will earn 5% on the plan in public points, you will get 10 anniversary point every year and best, bring a friend in and you will get a point (equal $1) every month.  Althogh not as good as the legacy rewards program that is no longer offering, this is still a good rewards program with decent savings

More info here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dlduval77 - It is mostly going to stay forever, but due to the 2018 fiasco, they say that they have the power to jump the price. It occurred only once and it was on the $10 50 minutes 50 texts to $13.

It'll stay for life honestly until you change the subscription or cancel.

akp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They have the right to modify or increase prices, but Public Mobile is pretty good at honoring prices (other than the time when they tried to increase the 12GB LTE 90-day $120 pre-paid plan and had to retract their increase due to the flooding of complaints, or the current forced migration of legacy rewards to Public Points causing all legacy Customers to pay higher monthly fees)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @dlduval77 

this plan is not those price only good for so many months. So, the price will stay

of course carrier can always increase piece with notice, but PM rarely does that.   In the past 5 years,  PM only does that one time for one low end price plan ($10)

Need Help? Let's chat.