cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer

brodood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I need help transferring my bell phone codes.
4 REPLIES 4

Simplice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, simple steps are:

-buy a PM sim card on Amazon

- install PM app in your phone

- login to PM app or create login info

- in the app, under Myaccount, hit the +🎯 and go to profile, under profile scroll down and choose Transfer phone number. Complete the process when on WiFi and when keeping inside your old SIM card 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean transfer phone number???

You just have to initiate transfer at Bell side, keep bell SIM in your phone, reply Yes within 90 minutes. All done. Wait 2-3 hours and plug in PM SIM. Confirm service is working.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@brodood 

if you’re referring to two factor authentication from certain merchants or institutions, you may find those may take a few days to transfer over when you port a number from one mobile service provider to another.

The reason for this is security-related to prevent authorized use of your number as a 2FA code of accessing an account or service.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@brodood   I'm not sure what you mean by Bell phone codes, are you joining Public Mobile and want to transfer your Bell phone number?  This can be done after or during setting up your Public Mobile account, or have you tried and run into a problem.  Can you give more details please?

Need Help? Let's chat.