cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan I signed up for Black Friday was told would be available to me when my sim came

Glendamcleod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated my sim and the Black Friday deal did not show with my email address as I was told it would

It was 20 gig for $30 month .   Chat told me to contact support  

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you kept screenshot of that offer and when it was accepted after you applied promo code, contact agent for assistance.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Glendamcleod hi it's 20 for 35 to contact a cs agent

private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

@Glendamcleod wrote:

Just activated my sim and the Black Friday deal did not show with my email address as I was told it would

It was 20 gig for $30 month .   Chat told me to contact support  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Glendamcleod 

yes, open ticket with PM Support and show them you ordered sim card when the deal was steal on.  They will honour the offer

To open ticket, message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Glendamcleod 

If you logged into self service and you are not getting the $20 discount you need to contact an agent to see what they can do for you.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.