cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't get to use my 1 gb data and only can use 500 mb

dinkari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

my plan includes 1gb of data yet each month I only use 500 mb and get a message when i'm 95% till the limit. When i check my account it says i still have 500 mb but I can't use them. have been paying for 1 gb but not been able to use it. Would you please help me resolve it?

4 REPLIES 4

dinkari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you for your reply, i´ll look into it!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Just ignore those messages. If you ever do run outta data...then data will just stop until next renewal. You won't be charged any extra. Do this to see how much data you've used up...

refresh.jpg

Watch for the latest More is Merrier campaign is giving current customers 2Gb of data...for FREE !

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@dinkari 

Don't pay too much attention to those notifications about the data warnings because their not reliable or accurate.

Those notifications don't take into consideration the bonus data or data add ons, you might have in your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dinkari 

Those SMS notifications of data remaining are very unreliable, especially when one has bonus or added data to their accounts.   Best to always rely on the self-serve landing page for exact details.

Saying that, it could be one of a couple of things:

1. it's possible you're looking at a cached version of the page.   Log in after using an incognito tab.
  2. you may have a data limiter set on your device which, in effect, turns off mobile data after a pre-set limit has been reached
Need Help? Let's chat.