cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Changed at Renewal, Didn’t get my Rewards

D_T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan scheduled at renewal and credit card was charged the full $35 not getting any rewards. Chat with Simon got me no where. Why didn’t I get my rewards?

7 REPLIES 7

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@D_T  Be certain to not switch to points from rewards because you can never go back to rewards. It’s a one way street and not worth it , stick with rewards @D_T 

I get that, @D_T 

Public Mobile tends to 'coax' customers switching plans to move towards Public Points.   Their plan descriptions uses wording like "3x the points" and such to lure you.

Don't EVER, even if they dangle carrots.   It's not worth it in the long run, especially the differences in Loyalty rewards and auto-pay combined.

D_T

I am certain. I was hesitant to even change plans as getting help/resolution is hard. 

@D_T 

If you're 100% certain you DID NOT migrate to Public Points, then contact the Customer Support staff to ask they apply the rewards you're entitled to receive from the last renewal.   

For the heck of it, can you screenshot your "Payment" tab showing payments for the past 30 days just to confirm reward amounts were not applied - have a look to be certain.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

D_T

No, I did not switch. Payment went through. Text saying payment due coming as usual. No text saying thanks for payment. Text overnight says rewards have been applied. My account shows the rewards for next payment.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You should have, @D_T 

Did you, by any chance, switch to the new Public Points program recently?

If so, you'll know by logging into the Rewards site, using your same credentials as the self-serve login.   If you DID, regrettably you cannot roll-back to the old Rewards plan.

If you DID NOT, is it possible you've set the account to lost/stolen in the last 30 days at any time - that also causes rewards to sometimes not apply on a subsequent renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@D_T  If your having issue with chat box you can try direct message support here 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.