Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Talk not working. But text and data do?

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried your SIM card in another phone? If that doesn't work, maybe a CS Agent may need to reset your network.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698023268842.png

I am in Canada. But my minutes are not used up. I have rebooted my phone a few times. But I will try again. I have also tried other people calling me 

Didn't work on 3g. Data turned off. Then went back to lte and everything turned on again. Phone appears to trying to make the call but cannot connect.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1138 brand and model of your phone?

try changing the Preferred Neteork type or network mode to 3G only and see if the phone can connect at all and. if voice calls work

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Are you in Canada right now? Is it possible you're on the $15 plan and you're out of minutes? Can you try getting someone to call you to see if incoming calls work?

And maybe try rebooting your phone.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @1138 

Try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't work, might want to go into Network settings and turn off Automatic and pick Public Mobile then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.