cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won’t reconnect after payment?

Daynon_kf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone stopped working today February 28 2023 and my account is saying active and my renewal date is tmr March 1 but when I spoke with the chatbot it stated my account is inactive. I paid my monthly payment of $50 two times now for a total of $100 and I still can’t call out or receive calls. Please help!

11 REPLIES 11

@Daynon_kf wrote:

@Daynon_kf - Are your services up and running now? I wonder if the renewal of your plan just got cut off for some reason during the renewal process.

Edit, if you are trying to make a payment on the day of your renewal this may affect the status of your account, if you let the account go into Suspended status. Best to add funds a few days earlier, just in case. Or, apply Autopay.

If you see the extra funds in your Available Balance, than that is a good thing. During renewal time you may not be able to choose the "reactivate/resume" option on your account. But have you tried doing this now?

Hopefully, this issue past for you and your account renewed with all services working.

@Daynon_kf   do you have a chance to login My Account?  

Login to My Account using Incognito mode, check if the account status still shows Suspended.  And check if any amount there in Available Fund, The $100 you paid could be there, if so, then PM just took your money but didn't apply it for renewal.  Click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps and you should be fine

or let us know what you see

Daynon_kf

Daynon_kf

I am in Vancouver 

Daynon_kf

Sry we can not complete your call

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Daynon_kf   do you see $50 or $100 in Available Fund?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Daynon_kf   which area you are in ?  Look like there was a network problem in Vancouver island. And another person reported Peterbough in Ontario has network problem too

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try calling 611. What does it tell you?

Daynon_kf

I checked and looks like we have service here. Tried all the troubleshooting methods on YouTube to no avail. Thank you for suggestions!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Daynon_kf  After checking outages and @HALIMACS  suggestions if all else fails ask support to investigate 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'm guessing you're experiencing an outage, @Daynon_kf 

Google Telus Outage Map and see if there are outages in your vicinity.   Or, check here, TELUS Service Status

Alternatively, try rebooting device, resetting network connections, or toggling airplane mode on and off.   You may also want to try the PM SIM card in another (known to be working) device to ensure the issue is not related to your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.