cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number over ridden while I tried to add second number in same account

titilimab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ported 2 numbers into this account. First number ending with 3616 ported from Telus successfully. Then I tried to port another number into same Public mobile account. When I selected the option - transfer number it did port my second number but however my first number basically got over ridden with second (new transferred number) 

Now this makes my first number goes as inactive and do not how to get back that number. I thought public mobile does support multiple numbers in one account and hence I tried to transfer 2 numbers into same account but eventually second number over rides the first one. 

How do I retrieve the first number please advise. I do not want to lose the first number. 

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@titilimab 

PM system is just one email for one account/phone number.  You will need to use a different email address for the second account/phone number

I think support can still help you to get back your lost number and guide you through the open of the second account.  Please message them using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there          

Need Help? Let's chat.