Phone number is not working

jasneetg10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

unable to place any call through my number 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jasneetg10 

Did you recent ported your old number over to PM?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jasneetg10   are you able to receive incoming calls?

did you login to My Account and confirm your account is active? and you have outgoing minutes left?

There has been some voice issue for some customers in the last couple days

Try this first, power off the phone for 5 mins and then power up and try again.  Also, when making calls, make sure to include 1 in front of the 10 digits and see if it helps

If that does not work, please open a ticket with PM support for them to refresh your account, they will be able to resolve it

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You're going to have to get a bit more specific. Is this a new problem, or are you a new customer and haven't been able to get the service going yet? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Do other services such as data and SMS work?

Need Help? Let's chat.