cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone isn’t working

Bren-da
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment was supposed to come out on July 11/22 for some reason it didn’t (money was there) so yesterday I got my son to pay it on the computer and it’s still not working??? I can text and message when I’m in wifi but can’t make any calls or receive calls???? Can some call me please 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bren-da 

Specifically you need to force the system to take your payment. Go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update to active immediately but you can doublecheck uour transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN...$10 and your 100 MINUTES/$5 or DATA AT 3G SPEED/$15+ amounts with today's date. Then log out and reboot your phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bren-da   You can "text" when you are on Wifi because you are using iMessage or RCS, which works on Wifi

Login to My Account, confirm how much you see in Available Fund

If you have enough fund for the renewal, you can try to put your phone to Lost/Stolen.  Then logoff for 5 mins. Log back on and Go back to Lost/Stolen to Resume service.  This will bring your account out of Suspended stage and back to Active

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try shutting down the phone...then restart.

See if that helps...let us know if anything helps.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

WiFi has nothing to do with PM.

What your account says? Is it Active? Did you get any SMS from 611 telling you payment failed?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bren-da hi all help is online ,if you go into your account do you see a reactivate button? if so press it and restart your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.