cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone did work for 3 days after choosing, paying for phone plan, installing and activating the SIM c

Val777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up a few weeks ago with Public Mobile after choosing, paying for phone plan, installing and activating SIM card the phone did not work for 3 days? I could not make any phone calls, send texts, or use the data during this time that I paid for? I also did not receive any phone calls or texts from people who called and texted me during this time? Please check my account as I do not want to pay for 3 days when I could not use the phone! Please advise what needs to done to resolve this quickly?

3 REPLIES 3

@hairbag1 wrote:

If you ported your old number to your new PM account...that could be why. If so, where did you port from ?

As the customer couldn't make calls, send text messages, or use data, please be aware that number porting doesn't affect any of those activities.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your old number to your new PM account...that could be why. If so, where did you port from ?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you create self-serving account? If not, you should so you can check status of your service.

You signed up 'few weeks ago' and did not have service for 3 days. Do you have service NOW?

Did you port your number to PM?

Do not expect any refund for 'no service' from PM but more info is needed to figure out why you did Not have service.

Need Help? Let's chat.