cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number port stuck

JW12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Both my wife and I ported our phone numbers from Zoomer Wireless but the port seems to be stuck. Neither of us can receive calls or texts on our ported numbers but can make calls and send texts. 

I saw that there is a port team phone number that can be called. Can someone PM me the number?

18 REPLIES 18

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

@Lindy2  Sent it to you in box . And another community member gave the number to me awhile back 

Lindy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’d like the porting number too, please. Out of curiosity, how did you find the number because it does not appear to be listed anywhere?

hi @_Aspect_ 

this is @hTideGnow, i have sent you the number 

_Aspect_

Hello @Handy1 @ , I have a similar issue porting a phone number to Public Mobile, can you please share the porting number?

Much appreciated.

Sal851

Could you please send me the Porting team's phone number.  My port has been stuck in limbo for the past one week.  Thx

@6mt15  Yes  no problem sent to your inbox 

6mt15

Hi @Handy1 , I’m experiencing this same problem. I’m hoping you can send me the number for the porting team as well. Thanks so much!

@Linzar no worries and welcome to public mobile 🙂

Linzar

Thank-you so much!! 🙂

@Linzar  Sent to your inbox 

Linzar

Hi Handy1 - I’m having a similar issue and I was with Zoomer also - I called them and they said they have not receive a port request, but my Public Mobile account is showing my Zoomer number now and my temp Public Mobile number has been disconnected.  Can you please send me the contact info for port assistance?

thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JW12  Hahahahaha yes it sure has , fingers crossed you get quick fix and welcome to public mobile 

JW12

I hope so.

it’s been busy for the customers too! LOL

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Excellent hopefully you get it resolved quickly as it been a super busy weekend for the carriers 

JW12

Received and thank you very much!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JW12  Sent porting team number to your inbox 

Need Help? Let's chat.