cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number General Enquiry

JakeAnthony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. Could you please confirm whether you've used or recycled this number? Because I have been receiving calls and messages both on iMessage and SnapChat, or even Amazon, and they were all addressed the same as "Celine." It has been creeping me out! Can someone assist me on this, please? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

@Chalupa_Batman   like Fongo and TextNow to find a local number you like and then port it over to Public Mobile. It doesn't cost a single penny to do so. Hope this helps.

With Fongo you can port out for free after 90 days but shorter than that and there's a $25 fee.

JakeAnthony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, so much.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @JakeAnthony 

It seems "Celine" didn't change any of her information before she switched numbers. Or, maybe she passed away and some of her family are trying to get into her info. I'm just guessing of course. If you would like to change your number, you are permitted to change it any time you wish. Just go into your account profile and change it. FYI, I always suggest getting apps like Fongo and TextNow to find a local number you like and then port it over to Public Mobile. It doesn't cost a single penny to do so. Hope this helps.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JakeAnthony 

Many numbers are used before, it looks like your number was used before.

You can change your number and pick another one through the app or the website.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JakeAnthony phone numbers are limited resources and every carrier recycle numbers. It is almost next to impossible to get a brand new never used number 

if you don't like your number, go to My Account, Profile page and get a new number.  You can change as many as 4 times every cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.