cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

MichelB1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do i need to do to reactivate my account when my credit card information haven't changed?

13 REPLIES 13

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MichelB1 wrote:

What do i need to do to reactivate my account when my credit card information haven't changed?

@MichelB1  Access your selfserve account and hit the reactivate button, assuming your account hasn't been suspended for more than 90 days.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try to enter cc info a little later. Webpage issues correct themselves sooner than later. If issue persists, contact moderators as outlined by members.

@gblackma  Lol I haven't had coffee yet! Not calculating the time difference very well this morning! Those mods better hop to it!

Thanks @darlicious for the information.  What happened to 10 am eastern completion time? 

@darlicious wrote:

@gblackma  @MichelB1  Access to self serve is still a no go....try adding a payment thru 611.

Edit I just checked, and logged into the site, its back up in Ontario. 

@gblackma  @MichelB1  Access to self serve is still a no go....try adding a payment thru 611.

@MichelB1  do go through the list . Can you log into my account and apply payment manually from within? The credit card message may be an errant one. You could also change/reenter your credit card from there. Then hit in the reactivate account option. 

If this is impossible contact a moderator . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@MichelB1 wrote:

I was disactived last night.

@MichelB1 wrote:

Sorry I'm writing too slowly started before you posted this and finished after.

Yes you can have your account back. To get money fast to your account is best to buy voucher, but to resolve issue with the credit card contact moderators. There is also an option to register another card.

Had it been more than 90 days since your account was active?

Is it suspended or cancelled?

Can you log in? Is there reactivate button?

What message to you get if you call 611?

If it has been more than 90 days you cannot have to account back. You can open another one with a new sim, but if it's less than 90 days you can get it back

Your card may be flagged by the system, to fix that you should contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

If you need to activate your service right away you should go to a gas station and buy a voucher and loaded it by dialing 611

@MichelB1 wrote:

I have autopay but my account was canelled. And public mobile message is that my credit card is not valid

For now, you can get a payment voucher at any Shell gas or other retail outlet, then add it to your account by dialling 611. Then deal with the cc issue later.

MichelB1

MichelB1

I have autopay but my account was canelled. And public mobile message is that my credit card is not valid

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MichelB1 is This your renewal cycle? Is everything working on your phone? Then ignore it, it's the normal PM payment process. 

@MichelB1 wrote:

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MichelB1 

More details may be helpful.

Did you try to re-activate via your self service account? 

Are you active or suspended?  If suspended, how long have you been suspended?

If you are signed up for autopay, you could try calling 611 and pay via your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Need Help? Let's chat.