cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment via online banking issue!

lzrock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've paid last bill via online banking, but I can't see any payment record on my account. 

Can anyone help that? How I can get payment back or it will credit to my next bill?

Thx!   

13 REPLIES 13

How did you make the payment? And how did PM recieve it? Email a moderator and have it reversed I'd say. If they don't support it, it dhould not be an issue.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Master2000
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Koodo and Public Mobile are own by Telus but have independent customer service.
I suggest contacting Koodo.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lzrock wrote:

Only found Koodo on the payee list. Not sure how to deal with that. 1st time to use PM and I though they belong to Koodo... 

Since Koodo and Public Mobile are sister companies, I think you might be able to resolve this by messaging the Moderator_Team although there is no guarantee of course.

Did you use a debit Visa card?  These are hooked up to your bank account, and work almost the same as a credit card.

This is the only way a payment to Public Mobile comes from a bank account.

lzrock

will try. thanks!

@lzrock wrote:

Only found Koodo on the payee list. Not sure how to deal with that. 1st time to use PM and I though they belong to Koodo... 

Contact your bank for refund regarding mistaken payment.

lzrock

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@lzrock wrote:

I've paid last bill via online banking, but I can't see any payment record on my account. 

Can anyone help that? How I can get payment back or it will credit to my next bill?

Thx!   

Logon your bank account. You should be able to see details of the online transaction in your banking history.

If you tried to pay to a nonexistant account, then your bank will refund you.
You can contact your bank for more info if needed.

lzrock

I think I picked Koodo on that list....

@NDesai wrote:

@lzrock wrote:

I know they have no online banking payment method after I paid..... That's the issue I don't know how to deal with. I can't cancel that nline transaction coz it's already paid one month ago... 

Who did you send the payment to? Public Mobile is not even in the list of selected payee. 

@lzrock wrote:

I know they have no online banking payment method after I paid..... That's the issue I don't know how to deal with. I can't cancel that nline transaction coz it's already paid one month ago... 

Who did you send the payment to? Public Mobile is not even in the list of selected payee. 

@lzrock wrote:

What does the description say on your statement?

Don't think it's public mobile another company may have charged you for something

lzrock

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lzrock- Are you sure it was for Public Mobile?  As far as I know, Public Mobile does not take payments via online banking.  It's credit cards, debit cards, or vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.