cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment plan

nimuthumhemacha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I brought a voucher and put it into my phone. But it says my plan is expired and when I try to buy a new plan it dosent let me do that either. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nimuthumhemacha 

As for not being able to change plans, try a different browser, a tab in incognito mode, or a totally different device..could be finicky website issues you are experiencing.

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and your Available Funds shows enough to renew/change your plan, or the lost/stolen trick does not help you get your account reactivated, then ask CSA for assistance.

You can submit a ticket with Customer Support Agents (CSA) through methods found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Just to clarify do you have the funds in your account now and you just can't use them can you not get the funds from the voucher? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nimuthumhemacha 

Do you see the voucher amount in your available funds? Does it equal or exceed your plan cost? If so go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not automatically update but you can check your transaction history for your plan charges with today's date to ensure your plan has renewed. Log out and reboot your phone.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean you used 611 to put it in? Are any services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.