cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not going through inspite of putting active and working credit and debit card details .

rd2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to recharge or make a payment . Tried by multiple active and working credit cards and even debit cards , but payment does not go through @CS_Agent 

May I know if public mobile has blocked me from making successful payment from cards?! Because the cards I used ,all are working in other websites except here in public mobile payment!

10 REPLIES 10

Bookworm88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried contacting the credit card company or the financial institution that issued your debit card?  It's possible the payment was blocked for some reason.  If you give them a call, they can check things out on their end and see what might be preventing this transaction from being completed.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rd2 

You only get two attempts at making a payment before having to wait one full hour before making your next two attempts. Do not use the same card more than 5 times in a 24 hour period or your account will be locked and you will have to contact customer support. If after following @HALIMACS advice you still get an error message you may have to :

1. Add your apt/suite number to your street address or drop it altogether. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W or 123 1ST AVE W . Double check your official Canada Post address with your billing address.
  2. Do not use a space in the postal code unless your billing statement does then drop the last digit.
  3. Check the language your credit card issuer has your address you may use English but your card issuer may have it in French or vice versa.
  4. Use the full name on the card including middle names, initials or any title if listed such as MR, MRS or DR.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@rd2 wrote:

How do I open a ticket ?

@rd2   you can open ticket with one of the 2 ways below:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

rd2

How do I open a ticket ?

rd2

I did send them direct message . Waiting for resolution 

rd2

I did this but did not work . I cleared all history and cache and cookies . I went on incognito . I used 2 different credit card  and different debits cards which are active and working in all other websites but not in public mobile .. I wonder why public mobile is making such an issue which is making customer unable to make recharge .  I even have funds under my account which is not longer mine since they public mobile are not enabling me to make a rightful card recharge payment!!

It seems like it's a clear problem and issue from public mobile and need to be escalated @CS_Agent 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you have tried many times, they might have locked your account.  Open a ticket and have CS Agent to confirm.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rd2  - you are posting on a public forum where we are all customers and members like you.

If after you follow other suggestions provided, and you require further assistance by Public Mobile representatives, (you tagged CS_Agent...above, were you thinking it would message them?), you can contact Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@rd2 

Clear your browser cache and history. Open a new browser in incognito. Try chrome or edge browser.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rd2 

Try the following AFTER waiting around 50 minutes for any lock to be removed:

Before logging into your self-serve account, recommend following this procedure to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Now, log into your self-serve account
  4. Click Payment tab
  5. Select "Manage My Card"
  6. Select "replace card"
  7. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  8.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  9.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  10.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

EDIT:

In the interim, if you MUST make an immediate payment, try purchasing a Public Mobile payment voucher at many mobile merchant locations or through recharge.com (fee applies)

Need Help? Let's chat.