cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to Login to Self Serve Account

Bookworm88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've found that trying to login to my Self Serve Account tends to be quite slow (it can take a few minutes).  Is this normal for Public Mobile or is there some setting or something I need to configure in order to speed things up a bit?

9 REPLIES 9

Bookworm88

The problem somehow resolved itself.  When I tried to login, it only took a few seconds this time.

That being said, thanks for the link for contacting Customer Support!  I've been trying to find a way to reach them in case I ever have any technical or billing issues in the future.

Bookworm88

It must have been temporary.  Yesterday and this morning it was slow, but later this afternoon it's been fast signing-in.  I have no idea what is causing this since I'm using the same browser and PC I did last time.

Bookworm88

Thanks, I just tried again and it seems faster now.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Based on my trusty stopwatch, it took me 5 seconds to log in from the moment Enter is pressed. No issues here...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bookworm88 

No problem here.
What is your internet speed from your internet supplier?

I suggest you have a minimum of 75 Mbps.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It can be very hit and miss, try different browsers or switch between phone/computer and that helps sometimes, otherwise a little patient and it should resolve on its own

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bookworm88 

The login to self serve is slower than most other accounts you may have....if you see that line race it usually means you made an error logging in and you will be logging in again!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bookworm88  I can login fine just now, not slow

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bookworm88   Does that just happen today?

It happens sometimes, usually it will correct itself the next day.  

Also, you can try to use another browser or Incognito mode and see if it helps

Need Help? Let's chat.