cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not getting through

fcollazzo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have the automatic payment set-up on my account. My credit card is valid, with funds and functional. The automatic payment didn't go through today at noon. I'm trying to make a payment on your website, and I keep getting an error. What's the problem? And when will it be fix. Thanks for your help.

fcollazzo_0-1659121067182.png

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Shaqcanada   You can try to use Incognito mode to try again

If fails, try to use *611 to top up enough fund first, then go back to My Account to change plan (before you make plan change, make sure My Accounts shows your fund you just topped up in Available Fund).  Also, using *611 requires the 4 digits PIN.  If you are not sure, you can reset it in My Account

Shaqcanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having the exact same issue I’m trying to change my plan and I have a valid card with funds available and the payment isn’t going through, I’m just about to max my data and I need my data service for the weekend!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @fcollazzo  Please try to use Incognito mode or InPrivate mode.  

You can also clear cache and restart the browser

Or you can use another browser such as Firefox

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fcollazzo hi try a different browser in igognito or private mode if that doesn't work   speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@fcollazzo 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.