cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment isn't going through

akb13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have setup auto payment set up but for some reason the payment didn't go through and therefore, my account has been suspended. When I go to my profile to reactivate the account by making the payment, it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.". Not sure why...

10 REPLIES 10

akb13

Actually, nvm yall. Turns out the issue seemed to be with my credit card. Sorry to bother

[mea culpa accepted ......... Luddite]

akb13

I did. Tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Doesn't work even in incognito. Maybe credit card issue(?)

akb13

doesn't look like i used all 100 minutes

Do you have the $15 plan...could be you've used up your calling minutes.(100 outgoing minutes)

akb13

Is this a known issue with selfserv?

akb13

it is set to renew tonight (i think) but phone calls aren't working

akb13

canot make phone calls. I tried chrome and firefox for payment. but the issue still persist 😞

@akb13 wrote:

I have setup auto payment set up but for some reason the payment didn't go through and therefore, my account has been suspended. When I go to my profile to reactivate the account by making the payment, it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.". Not sure why...

You could go to a store to buy a voucher and then dial 611 to add the funds to your Public Mobile account. This will at least get your service working until the website and credit card issue can be sorted out.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is you account set to renew tonight ?

If your talk/text/data is still working right now...just ignore the Suspended message.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@akb13 , is your service working?  If so, you might be seeing a cached version of your self serve account?  Try logging in using incognito mode.  

Need Help? Let's chat.