cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment has been made but still not activated

Plante1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day

I just made a payment on my account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx everything was successful  but my account is not activated still.

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Plante1984 

Its probably a browser issue. Clear your browser. Additionally you can reboot your device. Use secret/incognito mode. Chrome, firefox, safari or Microsoft edge work best. Now try again and report back if you are still having an issue.

Plante1984

I've been trying to switch my number on my account but it says number switch fails all the time?

Plante1984

Is there anyway to switch my number? I've been getting constant calls from whoever had this number before. I would like to switch it if possible plz 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Plante1984 

You are probably all fixed up by now but for future reference if you have been suspended and you have made a top up payment and the amount equals or exceeds your plan amount but sits in your available funds then you must force the system to take your payment. Go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Plante1984 wrote:

Good day

I just made a payment on my account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx everything was successful  but my account is not activated still.

@Plante1984  - guess the question is, do you have working services?

I am not sure why Public Mobile does this, but it happens to me as well. It is part of the renewal process. Your self serve account will say Expired/Suspended the day before they take out the payment. But it will be normal looking tomorrow.

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you account says active (or when you call 611 says active), yet you have no services working try some troubleshooting below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a few minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings on your device

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Djh444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

Have you turned your phone off and restarted it. I’ve seen many people forget to do this.

@popping   to be honest, it is 50-50 .. OP did say "not activated".. I did rethink and wonder .. so, you could still be right  🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you just open new PM account?

Are you existing PM customer with suspended plan?

Little bit more details would be helpful.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you received a welcome email from PM?

If not, you had not activated your plan yet.  Try again after restarting your browser.

Sorry, I miss read OP post thinking as new activation.

@softech is correct on how to reactivate account after suspension.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Plante1984   

Are you trying to pay on a suspended account?

When you are at My Account, do you see the fund you just loaded sitting as Available Fund?

If you see enough fund sitting as Available Fund there, go back to My Account, Payment, One time Payment and use the option "Other (enter the desired amount)" to manually put in a $1 payment.  

If you don't see any fund as Available Fund, go back to the CC to confirm if you paid.  If not pay,  go back to My Account, Payment, One time Payment and use the option "Other (enter the desired amount)" to manually put in the exact plan amount and make the  payment.

Once paid successfully, click on the button "Reactivate current plan" if it is there

then logoff My Account and reboot your phone and it should work

Need Help? Let's chat.