cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged on acct

Jack13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i made my payment on 20 June /24   and today 30 June 24 i was cut off as out of minutes -- a check of history showed untold incoming calls or texts from a number i do not know   and that i did not contact - an error has occured in the system and i cant get ahold of anyone to correct this issue - any hlp be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jack13 

you could run out of minutes if you are on the old $13 50 minutes plan , and thou  incoming calls used all of your 50 minutes.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jack13 

Which plan are you on?  $15 plan?  New $15 versus (no data, unlimited talk and text) versus old grandfathered $15 plan (100 outgoing minutes, 250 mb data)?

If older grandfathered $15 plan, incoming minutes should not matter.  Only outgoing minutes 100 minutes per payment cycle.  Also, if you check your voicemail , those minutes are included in the 100 outgoing minutes.  If you ran out of the 100 outgoing minutes, you could purchase $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes add on. 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@Jack13 

if the "unknown" number ends with 4001, that is Voicemail, it is normal, they record all calls going to voicemail 

and for overcharged, you need to ask PM.  just open ticket with PM by using the orange Chatbot icon on the lower right.  Type the question Submit ticket and choose Contact us to open the window to submit ticket

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jack13, the unknown number that you did not contact likely belong to PM, have you called 611 for account balances?

Need Help? Let's chat.