cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment error

Pjfwmcd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I changed my plan and paid for my renewal but it looked like it failed. Then due to my account balance being low I changed it to a lower plan… but now it is showing both payments (within a period of 5 minutes. I would like to keep the 40$ plan I initially paid for and have the 25$ for the lower price plan credited to my account for the next renewal 

10 REPLIES 10

Pjfwmcd

I have sent a ticket to request that. I haven’t changed anything on my account in a long time, been with public for 6+ years now but saw the opportunity for a better deal without more money. I had to pay for my services today regardless as it was due today. I would be more then happy if they just put the other as a credit for renewal 🙂 we will see what they say

HI @Pjfwmcd 

yes, plan already renewed and that's why a Change Now request will let PM charges you again.  Usually in such a confusion, PM support agent would be able to do something, like put the money as credit back to your account.  Please check with them 

Pjfwmcd

Ticket sent 🙂

Pjfwmcd

It wasn’t a matter of rushing to change, my plan had expired (not on auto pay)

Pjfwmcd

It was immediate as my plan expired overnight and I saw the new plan when I logged in to make a payment. 

Pjfwmcd

My auto pay wasn’t working so I went in to make payment 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Every time you change plan NOW (instead of schedule plan change on next renewal) you WILL be charged.
I doubt agent will issue a refund as this is not an error.

Do not rush now just schedule plan change on NEXT renewal and live with whatever plan you currently have.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pjfwmcd 

If you are on AutoPay, it should adjust your payment to the new plan.

Click the refresh circular arrow button to update your account. If it showing the total of both plan charges.

The balance will remain in your account as credit to pay for your next bill.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pjfwmcd  Sounds like you did an immediate plan change and not for next renewal and that would be why . It’s advised to change plan on renewal so you don’t loose money on your current cycle . But you can see is support is willing to help no guarantee thou as PM is pre paid and typically no refunds 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pjfwmcd 

you have used a Change Now option when you made the plan change? Usually you should use Change on Renewal instead to avoid PM charging you before the end of your current cycle

And sound like today might be the renewal date and PM already renewed your account earlier

But to sort it out, please have CS agent to review.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437            

Need Help? Let's chat.