cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment change date

Jaki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning. A quick question. Unsure if you'll know the answer. My payment has always been on the 13th of the month but this month, they changed it to the 10th and then something about changing it to the 9th next month. The reason for this?

11 REPLIES 11

Jaki
Hello, just realized I forgot to update you on my issue. Yes a few days after, things were all updated. Thank you for your time/help. Have a nice weekend

@Jaki wrote:

Ok, I will wait and see. Thank you. I'm just concerned since I received a msg saying I'd used up most of my credit and I remembered I'd paid it. When I went into the account, it said expired and won't let me see my plan or practically do anything. Ok hopefully like you said, it will be fine. Thank you and have a nice evening

The message about using up 75% of your data isn't related to the Plan Expired message. Also, making a payment doesn't give you more data to use unless you purchase a data add-on or until your plan renews.

Jaki

Ok, I will wait and see. Thank you. I'm just concerned since I received a msg saying I'd used up most of my credit and I remembered I'd paid it. When I went into the account, it said expired and won't let me see my plan or practically do anything. Ok hopefully like you said, it will be fine. Thank you and have a nice evening

@Jaki wrote:

Hello, I'm a bit worried because I'm unsure what is going on with my account. How can I speak to someone about it?

I paid my plan 3 days ago and usually the same/next day payment it received. It says I have the full balance in my account but it says my plan expired. It will not allow me to look into it. I received a msg today saying my plan is 75% used. I'm a bit concerned that they will cancel my service if it says my plan has expired. Can you please help me? Thank you. I've tried to post on the community but not giving me the post option 

You actually have posted in the Community.

As for the plan expired message, is your renewal on September 7th?  If it is, ignore the message as long as your service works. Your account will say expired before every renewal. This is just one of the strange things that happen at Public Mobile. The error message means nothing unless your service isn't working.

@Jaki   When you logon to My Account, what is the next cycle due date?  is it tomorrow?

usually the night before the new cycle date, the plan will say "expired", but this is normal.  If you have enough fund as Available Fund on My Account or if you have setup Autopay, there is no need to worry about it.

Jaki

Hello, I'm a bit worried because I'm unsure what is going on with my account. How can I speak to someone about it?

I paid my plan 3 days ago and usually the same/next day payment it received. It says I have the full balance in my account but it says my plan expired. It will not allow me to look into it. I received a msg today saying my plan is 75% used. I'm a bit concerned that they will cancel my service if it says my plan has expired. Can you please help me? Thank you. I've tried to post on the community but not giving me the post option 

Jaki

That could explain it a bit. Thank you for your time. Have a nice weekend

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jaki 

While the correct answer is the "30 day cycle of billing", it is difficult to explain how it would go from the 13th of one month to the 10th of the following month.

Is it possible, if you look back at your payment history, that it went from the 13th to the 12th, then 11th, over several months?

The only other explanation that I can think of for it being 3 days earlier from one cycle to the next would be if you implemented a plan change effective immediately sometime in the past several weeks.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is based on a 30 day period.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jaki wrote:

Good morning. A quick question. Unsure if you'll know the answer. My payment has always been on the 13th of the month but this month, they changed it to the 10th and then something about changing it to the 9th next month. The reason for this?

@Jaki 

Plans with Public Mobile are 30 days (not monthly), commonly asked question, no worries. 🙂

So it will fluctuate, for example:

Date Payment TakenQty of Days
21-Apr-2030
21-May-2030
20-Jun-2030
20-Jul-2030
19-Aug-20 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Plans renew every  30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.