cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment and change of plan

kelly_munroe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was suspended today...went to change my plan to the new 60 promo...had a 20 dollar balance...added a 40 dollar voucher...forgot about tax so was going to add credit for payment and before I could it said I have zero balance and kept me on previous plan....now wants me to pay 60 again to change plans.....how do I fix this??

8 REPLIES 8

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kelly_munroeFor future reference.. the amount that shows in your balance in your selfserve profile has the tax already charged. eg if your balance shows $20 in your selfserve, it means you have actually paid $20 + YourProvincesTax% . So you don't need to think about the tax when dealing with the balance and plan.

Do you still have service? If you still have service, it sounds like the system has started to renewal already. I would recommend upgrade the plan at the next 30 days cycle.

kelly_munroe

No...its showing zero balance...I was on the plan that had 8 gigs and unlimited us and Canada wide calling...I was trying to change to the new promo plan...

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mingyungkang wrote:

Sorry to drop a note here, but similar problem happened to me yesterday but I haven't got any response from any moderator while I left 3 message requesting for a desparate help because my phone is not working, but I have to take care my kids. What should I do? 

Three messages to the mods for the same issue within a day? Why?! It's well known to take at least 48 hours for them to respond. The extra identical tickets just make the queue more backlogged than it already is and will likely have multiple mods working on tasks already completed by another mod wasting their time, not to mention the time of the other poor souls who have their tickets in the queue. If people stopped spamming tickets and exercised a little more patience the system likely wouldn't be nearly as slow. (Speaking from experience as a mod elsewhere.) Hopefully the new system coming will make it easier for people to see that yes they already have a ticket in and don't need to spam more.

With sincerity, I wish you good luck getting yours fixed soon. Sounds like you are in more need of assistance than I am. My single ticket is still unactioned (other than verification) from Friday though so, it might be a while for them to get back to you. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

To me it sounds like you are being moved to 60 plan. Do you have service? What does it say when you log in?

It is normal to have status expired during the course of renewal which may take even up to 16 hours. As long as everything is working you shouldn't be concerned.

They took 60 payment, so that's a good sign. What does your 'my plan' section say? If it's not 60 over 30 days, you should contact moderators. Here is my example of 15 over 30 days.

Screenshot_20190807-223259.png

Also, check your payment history, that should give you details, they should have take 10+50 out today.

Screenshot_20190807-224347.png

Any reason you don't want to save extra 2 monthly and go for autopay? (If you don't mind me asking)

Unfortunately it can take 48 - 72 hours hours for a moderator's response.  The moderators will contact you but it take sometime depending on their workload.

mingyungkang

Sorry to drop a note here, but similar problem happened to me yesterday but I haven't got any response from any moderator while I left 3 message requesting for a desparate help because my phone is not working, but I have to take care my kids. What should I do? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kelly_munroe wrote:

I was suspended today...went to change my plan to the new 60 promo...had a 20 dollar balance...added a 40 dollar voucher...forgot about tax so was going to add credit for payment and before I could it said I have zero balance and kept me on previous plan....now wants me to pay 60 again to change plans.....how do I fix this??

@kelly_munroe No need to add taxes since you already paid the tax when you purchased the voucher. Was today your plan renewal sounds like you old plan got renewed. What happens when you call 611 does it report a balance in your account?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.