cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone have new number , how do I transfer auto pay to new number , how do I talk to moderator

BJP50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

lost my phone , have a new number , how do I switch my auto pay to new number , how do I contact a moderator , thanks   

Edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

8 REPLIES 8

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact a moderator with SIMon. Question mark on bottom right of screen. Write mod; account specific question; No, I want a human.

Good Luck

@BJP50 wrote:

I have new sim card , that is what I am logged in with , do not have have old sim number , 

Others have asked for clarifications, but I don't believe any of us here are cerrtain of what you're trying to do. Since you lost your phone, you should know that there is no requirement to change your phone number. You only need to go into your self serve account and make the change so that sim card is associated with your account. You don't need to know the old sim card number.

BJP50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have new sim card , that is what I am logged in with , do not have have old sim number , 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BJP50 wrote:

lost my phone , have a new number , how do I switch my auto pay to new number , how do I contact a moderator , thanks  

@BJP50  If you have a new sim card just go into your selfserve and on the first page under the profile info there is an option to change sim card. Select that option enter your new sim card number and you should be good to go.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BJP50 wrote:

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator can help you. Usually, they respond in 1-3 hours.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After clicking PAYMENTS tab, click AUTOPAY and enter cc number. Contact a moderator by clicking question mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To change your phone number: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Number' under 'My Profile' on the Overview page. Here, you can choose to select a new phone number.

f you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BJP50, not sure what you mean by transfer auto pay to the new number?  Did you mean you signed up for a new account with new number?  Each account is separate and subject to its own auto pay settings.  If you did get a second account, you should make sure to stop payment on the first one.  To set up auto pay, go into the payments, add a credit card and enable auto pay.  

Need Help? Let's chat.