cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher

Daigle237
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just purchased 2x 10$ and 1x 40$ in payment voucher. I call 611 to redeem my payment codes and select the same options I usually do. But after entering my 12 digit code, it says sorry we cant help you, please go to publicmobile/help. It doesnt say the code is invalid or anything. I have tried this many times with each code, any solutions?

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Nothing from the support people yet?

When you dial 611 what balance does it give you? Is it possible the vouchers went in? Did you get a text saying that any of them went in? Did you only try two vouchers each hour? And only two attempts? Then the third in another hour? Did you buy them from the service desk or the mobile shop or the register (somehow I've read that's an option)?

Daigle237

2x 5$ and 1x 40$, its now been a full 12 hours and it is still not working, telling me they cannot complete my request at this time (through phone 611). 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Daigle237: Believe it. I also use zero balance gift cards just for the autopay reward. I could offer the same but the other user is on it. There's nothing in it for the person offering.

The registered card only gets used when needed. If there's a balance in the account to pay the renewal then it doesn't get used. The easiest $2.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Daigle237 

How many vouchers do you typically attempt to redeem at one time?  

Have you had similar issues in the past with that number of vouchers and the location where they were purchased?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Daigle237 

Do you have a card registered for autopay? If you need one I have plenty of zero balance visa/gift cards that I can send you the details for you to register so you earn the $2 reward and data bonus. You just continue to manually pay your plan amount with vouchers. Just shoot me a private message.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Daigle237 

There have been 3 or 4 customers reporting they cannot load RCSS pm vouchers right away. I wonder which end the issue is from but I am leaning towards pm's payment system in general being the issue.

Indeed you can only make two attempts at payment either thru self serve or 611....total. Then wait one full hour and you have another couple of tries. I learned that trying to use $5 kellogg's visa/gift cards to pay for a $15 account. It took over 4 hours because I used the same card twice so waiting it out each time reminded me of my error filled activation and waiting out the session lock!

Edit:

Only use the 12 digit PIN #.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

I think the thinking is that 2 vouchers in succession is fine. Then you have to wait like an hour to continue. Mistakes would count in those two attempts.

Daigle237

I forgot to include I got that message from the 3rd of 4th time trying the code. Maybe after 2-3 mistakes they jam your account or something.

Daigle237

Hey man!

I tried all the possible 12 digit number on my voucher, none of them are working so I contacted support hopefully they can fix it! Thanks for the info 🙂

Daigle237

Hello

I purchased them from superstore.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Daigle237 

Sometimes these vouchers take up to 24 hours to become usable.

It's less than ideal, but it has been known to occur.

You might also wish to try entering a different set of numbers on the voucher, however if it's from a location you've used before, you likely know which ones to use.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Daigle237 

Which retailer did you purchase the vouchers from? Did you get that message after the first voucher or the third voucher?

Need Help? Let's chat.