cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for my monthly service plan

Carmie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to pay for my service. Went to my local telus store to buy a voucher but I cannot find where to submit payment on my public mobile account.

21 REPLIES 21

Why won't you answer some questions and try some things? No, there is no other method of support here.

@Carmie wrote:

thanks for your reply.. do you know of any other way to get ahold of someone at Public Mobile to resolve this issue other than the options you previously suggested?

Sorry, but no there isn't.  All support is provided online thorugh customer support agents.

Carmie

thanks for your reply.. do you know of any other way to get ahold of someone at Public Mobile to resolve this issue other than the options you previously suggested?

@Carmie The only way to contact them is via direct message to @CS_Agent. PM does not offer phone support.

We can help you. I don't think you need support. Did you dial 1-855-4pu-blic from another phone and entered your phone number to get a recording? What did it say?

Carmie

thanks for your reply. do you know how to contact public mobile other than chat, *611 or the 1-855 number? I am hoping that someone knows how to reach some back type of backline support to resolve this.

@DennyCrane wrote:

@Handy1 Seriously?!

HI @DennyCrane  Yes, it is true.   I heard it is more to do with the voucher system vendors use

vouchers from Shoppers drug mart are generally can be used immediately.  I think Shell, Cantire, Circle K, 711, London drugs are immediate too.  And those online one like recharge.com also can be use right a right (but a fees for online)

But those from smaller convivence stores have a 24 hours wait time. 

@DennyCrane wrote:

@Handy1 Seriously?!

he's correct...some vouchers aren't activated until some time after their sale. Vouchers from Shell, Walmart and Shoppers Drug are activated immediately.

When was the last time you paid for the account? If more than 120 days ago (4 months) then the account is dead.

@Handy1 Seriously?!

@Carmie call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says. Can Public find your account? If so, enter the voucher this way to get the account activated.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At this point, contact a CS Agent directly at the link below so they can investigate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep checking the forum and the mail envelope icon for a red exclamation mark when they reply.

have the following info in your message to speed up the process - Your name, phone number and address on file.

Carmie

no

Carmie

nothing I was away for a bit out of country and when I returned nothing worked

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Carmie 

are you on automatic payment? Are you just seeing messaging on the self-serve page at the time of your renewal which causes you to think the account is suspended?

do none of your services work?

@Carmie  Also I should have mentioned some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to be used . Unless it was a real time voucher that can be used instantly .

@Carmie  Has your number been suspended for more than 90 days ? If so the account is closed 

Carmie

Thanks tried that but I think my line was suspended.  I know my number still shows up in my account and my number hasn't been reassigned.  Any other thoughts

Carmie

Thanks tried that but I think my line was suspended.  I know my number still shows up in my account and my number hasn't been reassigned.  Any other thoughts?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carmie  Easiest way is to dial *611 , or in your account on the payment page 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dial *611 and enter your voucher information. You can also log into "My Account" and do the same under "Payment".

Need Help? Let's chat.