cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying With a US Credit Card

Tims1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to subscribe and purchase a plan.  The help section on credit cards specifically says that payment can be made with a credit card or debit card from a Canadian OR US bank.  However when I try to enter payment details, I cannot enter my US zip code for the billing address.  The field will only accept Canadian format postal codes.  How am I supposed to pay with my US card if I can't enter a US zip code?

4 REPLIES 4

mlugassy1

Same problem here.. it doesn't seem to accept US credit cards because it forces you to enter a postal code instead of the zip code associated with the credit card. This is not just for initial sign-up, but even if trying to enter a new payment method for an existing customer. Public Mobile needs to fix this to make it easier to send them money...

Which exact brand of prepaid gift card did you use? I seem to recall that MyVanilla doesn't work but Vanilla does. And others.
No indeed, the system will only take Canadian cards now since the last update. Just for sign up. After that then you can put in a US card.

Tims1985

I will try a message.  I even tried using a prepaid visa card to pay because I found other posts with my same question, and others suggested that a prepaid visa card can be used with any Canadian postal code, but when I tried that it declined the prepaid card!  I am about to give up and forget about public mobile!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tims1985 

I'd suggest reaching out to a CS Agent for assistance with that.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698717494039.png

Need Help? Let's chat.