cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused my account - how to check how many days are left until permanent account closure?

KristinChengWu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As I am out of the country, I have suspended my phone service. I am aware I have 90 days until my account permanently closes. I do not remember when I first put a hold on my account. It still gives me an option to resume service so I assume that it's been less than 90 days. 

Is there any way to check how many days are left until permanent account closure from a suspended state? Otherwise, will some sort of notification email be sent before that happens?

5 REPLIES 5

So you're logged in. Is there not a date in the suspension box area? Or the payments screen maybe. I haven't suspended an account for a while, certainly before all this new system but there used to be a future date to do with the suspension. If the last payment date was more than 30 days ago then you could click that resume button and all it'll want is money. It won't take money. Just want it. (adding - unless you have a balance more than your plan cost) But if you're before 30 days then the plan will just start again and finish out the 30 days. And if that's so then turn off the subscribed toggle (autopay) in payments and the 90 days starts then.

KristinChengWu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does not tell me how many days are left, unfortunately. 

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

**Contact Customer Service:** Since you're out of the country, the best way to get specific information about your account status would be to contact Public Mobile's customer service through their online support channels.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KristinChengWu 

download VoIP app TextNow which allows you to make free calls to Canada

then call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter your phone number, the system will tell you how many days you have.  If the system cannot find your number, then the account was closed already, ie, passed 90 days 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KristinChengWu  can you Log into your account when was your last payment ? And no notification will be sent out unfortunately 

Need Help? Let's chat.