cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account

worntorn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to login to my wife's account however I cannot login to my account nor get to Community that way.

The login page does not recognize my email address, however the address has not changed in years. Billing shows up on that address same as ever. The main reason I need to get to my account is to add data now and then or roaming when traveling to the US. I could do this until about one month ago but cannot get into the account now.

Thanks

Glen

6 REPLIES 6

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem and this is the 2nd time. FIrst time, I submitted ticket to customer support and they fixed it. And now, a week later, I have the same problem, cannot login to my account because their glitchy system does NOT send code to my email address.

And I had to register a new community username ust to write this. Plus, I can't even submit ticket anylonger, the website returns 404 page. 

worntorn1

I tried to reset my email and the message came up " User Locked out"

worntorn1

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, we have two different emails for the accounts. The accounts have worked well for about 5 years now. Im not sure why things changed with my account.

Will try the icognito mode.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@worntorn1 , is it possible that you might be experiencing a data caching problem.  Retry the login using incognito mode on the browser.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@worntorn1  If your using the same device or computer to try and log into each account , first try clearing web browser cache and try again incognito mode or private mode . Or try the app instead and uninstall it and reinstall for the second account it’s basically cache issue 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@worntorn1 

PM system is one email for one account.  if you have 2 accounts with PM, you should be logging in with different email addresses for the two accounts, are you?

If you are logging in with different email addresses, please try using Incognito mode to make sure the login not affected by browser cache problem

if login issue persists, then message support and they can help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.