cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid my bill and am still without service

Ijustneedhelp22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Straightforward. 

Paid my bill in full. Account still inactive. Tried loading $1 in case it was a system error. Account inactive. Turned auto pay on and off. Account inactive. Send messages to admins and opened service tickets. Account inactive. Restarted phone x 5. Account inactive. 

Does anyone have a fix, or should I start shopping for a different phone provider? I'm beyond stressed out. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Ijustneedhelp22 

So, just to be certain, you have enough funds displaying in the Available Funds to cover your desired plan.

If so, you then clicked on "Reactivate account" and nothing happened?

Yeah, that's weird

Ijustneedhelp22

Looks like I'm stuck waiting for a moderator at this point. Unfortunately suspending service didn't help me sort this out. 

Thank you to everyone that commented, I appreciate the help. 

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Just follow @Dunkman and @hairbag1  directions to find the lost/stolen button. It is also found on your "usage" pages. 

Edit: Just before your next renewal take a screenshot of your rewards and one if your payment history. After renewal check to see if your rewards were applied if not then contact the moderators to have them apply them manually. Using lost/stolen may cause this to happen but since you are already suspended you may be ok. You may want to have extra funds in your account to cover any rewards if you dont rely on autopay.

@Ijustneedhelp22 wrote:

I'm a new customer, do you know which tab that's listed under? 

Log in to you account. Look up for Plan and Add-ons... Click it and look for the Lost / Stolen Phone tab... Click it and select SUSPEND.

EDIT..after a few minutes...log back in and click RESUME.

@Ijustneedhelp22 

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

Ijustneedhelp22

I'm a new customer, do you know which tab that's listed under? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out. Log in. Resume. Reboot phone if necessary.

Need Help? Let's chat.