cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for service and got charged but never got a confirmation

Lunchbox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’d like my money back please as had to sign up twice but haven’t gotten a refund for the original sign up that charged me but failed to provide service otherwise 

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

@Lunchbox 

you use different email address to activate the two accounts? you should have post your question here before you reattempt a second activation.

while PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund, they could be able to assist the payment situation in this case and help out to complete the eSIM activation and installation, please message them directly here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Lunchbox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pretty sure it was an esim for the first charge (that didn’t work as received no confirmation on my end)

Second charge for service is also an esim and works.

have been trying to submit a ticket for weeks but the website keeps giving me an error.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lunchbox  

did you sign up for physical sim card or eSIM?

you signed up for eSIM both times and request new phone number for both activation? does one of the two activation work?

Give us a bit more details and we can try to help

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lunchbox  Please submit ticket to support to see if they can compensate you 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.