cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but still suspended

lk1972
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment on my plan today and it's still suspended.  When will my service be restored?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lk1972 

If you made a payment and it is only showing up in your available funds then follow @softech 's instructions to suspend your account via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume service and your plan will automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

You can double check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and your 100 MINUTES....$5 or 1GB(?) AT 3G SPEED......$15+ debits with todays date indicating the successful reactivation of your plan for a new 30 day cycle.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did everything right, you will have to manually reactivate your service.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @lk1972 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lk1972   

You have no service at the moment and your account status showing Suspended?

Can you log into My Account and confirm if  Available Fund showing an amount = Plan amount?

If so, try to go to the Payment Tab, One time payment and make a manual payment of $1 (using the option "Other" from the pull down)

Once paid, check if "Reactivate current plan" button is still there, click on it if so

Then logoff My Account and reboot your machine and it should work

In case it still not reactivate your plan, try this after

Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB,   Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB, click on the  "Suspend Service" BUTTON

Logoff from My Account for 5 mins

Log back on after,  Then, click Resume/Reactivate Service
Reboot your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.