cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Bill No Service

banana10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid my monthly bill yesterday $45 plan made one call 

and now it says i have no minutes to make a call???

Whats going on and what could I do??

11 REPLIES 11

@banana10 

please follow @softech suggestion to contact CSA for their help...and please let us know when it's been corrected. There's been others reporting same / similar issues as you're experiencing.

edited

@computergeek541 

I request you re-assign Solution to softech as his initial response seemed to be the fix. Thanks

banana10

Yes I have internet and my account says Active. Compete payment went through unlimited minutes.

Rebooted phone several times still no calling. 

banana10

Thank you I tried it and it let me make a call was ringing 

and hung up. Next call got the no minutes message agian.

@banana10 wrote:

Thanks I checked the Auto pay and it went through says my account is Active.

I rebooted my phone made one call then the next call said I didn't have any minutes.?

@banana10  mobile and data work and just not voice?

PM has been having some voice trouble with some users in the last 2 weeks, if you have tested all these and nothing work, probably you need PM support to refresh the account on the system side

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@banana10 

did you try powering down the cell phone, as previously suggested ? That usually helps get things going.

Let us know please.

banana10

Thanks I checked the Auto pay and it went through says my account is Active.

I rebooted my phone made one call then the next call said I didn't have any minutes.?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@banana10 

When you say it says you "have no minutes to make a call" is this AFTER you have dialed the number?

What happens when you just let the recording play through - does the call also eventually just connect and start ringing?

It's possible you're hearing erroneous audio messages yet the call may still connect and ring through.

When logged into Self Serve, try tapping the little refresher icons (pictured below), then note the plan and account status:

HALIMACS_0-1679152477367.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

t about other services? SMS/Internet?

Is your account Active? Does it shows any outstanding amount? You paid $45+tax?

Turn phone off, wait a bit, turn it on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@banana10 

try this...

refresh.jpg

added...

all except the $15 plan have Unlimited Canada wide calling.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @banana10   you actually paid the renewal it yourself  manually or let Pre-authorized payments to do it?  If you have Autopay, check if it actually  worked, autopay fails sometimes

reboot the phone once and try calling again

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@banana10   is your text working? and mobile data working?

try to power down the phone for 5 mins, then power it up again and try voice call, try both incoming and outgoing calls

Of course, login to My Account using Incognito mode and confirm account status showing Active

Need Help? Let's chat.