Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM is BETTER than Koodo

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

just find out PM has 5G ahead of Koodo

https://mobilesyrup.com/2023/05/24/public-mobile-launches-5g-plans/

and therre is still chance our 3G speed plan will go up to 10Mbps, they are considering 

But 4G plan they are not considering to match Lucky and Chatr with 150Mbps

An question : PM is now a subscription based provider and not Prepaid , I see the update on the article saying updated to remove reference to prepaid plans.  So, look like PM cares  the term very much.  What is the difference??

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow 

interesting article

I guess for Subscription , it can confirms the idea "no refund" better. Most subscription does not give you a mid-month partial refund

But I really don't  think using the word  "Subscribed" for Autopay enable/disable is clear 

ezl007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pmva  Well the typo is still there after two updates.  Can't stop smiling!  The launch of new website is not a confidence builder to all "digitally savvy" subscribers.

“Public Mobile serves a small but growing digitally savvy market, and we are able to bring 5G to Public Mobile because of the savings delivered from the digital-only and self-serve support model.”

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow wrote:

An question : PM is now a subscription based provider and not Prepaid , I see the update on the article saying updated to remove reference to prepaid plans.  So, look like PM cares  the term very much.  What is the difference??

It's nothing but nomenclature and marketing.  Think about all the subscriptions you and others pay for now...Netflix, Prime, Microsoft365, Zoom etc.  A credit check is not needed to subscribe, usually just a credit card to pay the monthly fees and you can cancel anytime.  These are all "prepaid"...Netflix and Amazon don't bill and charge you at the end of the month (postpaid).  Telus is simply updating the terminology used for the services that customer "subscribe" to.

HI @pmva 

no worry, PM badly needs a proofreader too.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  LOL where have you been , of course it’s better this the third time I’m gonna say it … it’s like PM is tier 2 now and Koodo tier 3 hahahahahhahaha 

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mobile Syrup needs a proofreader hehehe, 

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 2.10.45 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.