Did you mean: 

I have no service??

Harvest9532
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no service?? Phone says SOS where the service icon was

6 REPLIES 6

Harvest9532

hi, i had a tech help me earlier. they tolf me to restart my phone. tried it and it didnt work. my phone has not been in service all day. I have an iphone11 pro max

@Harvest9532   

first what brand and model is your phone

What have you tried?

did you try to reboot the phone?

Refresh all networks?

you put your sim in another phone to test?

but it could be just sim card  provisioning issue, easy fix for PM and you need to open ticket to engage them.  If you have not done so, please do it now.  if you did, message them again tomorrow morning for update:

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Harvest9532

hi, i still have no service on my phone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Harvest9532 - remove your SIM card, then gently reinsert it. 

Can you try your SIM card into another phone to see if service work? This would rule out a device issue.

Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

Just to be sure, check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Harvest9532 

are you a new PM customer and have ported your old number over to your PM account ? Let us know if that's the case.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Harvest9532  Try rebooting the phone or rest network settings ,, if no help contact support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.