cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM app, anywhere I can log out? I have 3 accounts

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it s me again, struggling with the 3 acounts. other than every slow app and website, no where i can sign out from the app. that means I can only access other 2 from home PC only. very frustrated over the service . very time cosuming... i would get my 4th family member PM any more. no way I can handle that.

32 REPLIES 32

yack

got it, too much work to shut down /clear cache, i ll stick to this account and use web for other twos. I am tired. 

not an IT guy but is this a big deal to solve the problem from PM? I always have multiple accounts from other webistes online shopping. thanks

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@yack 

It might be easier to manage your family's accounts by using the website login instead of trying to do it thru the app. I manage all of my family's accounts and several more of my close friends/referrals. I've recommended to the ones who only occasionally need my help to still use the website login and forget about the app. I am slowly helping each one create their eversafe ID on my tablet so I can add it as a trusted device so I can access their accounts when needed. I then have them login on their device so that they can add their device. Some go smoothly while others need to reset their password to gain access but so far all but the one that used the app can login to their accounts as well as myself.

@Handy1 wrote:

@yack  At Bottom of page when your in the app button says MORE tap it and log out  

It's true that there is a signout option int he app, but it doesn't work.  If a customer signs out from an account isde the app and then signs into a different account, the app will erroneous show only information from the previous account.  @yack  The steps provided by DennyCrane to force close the app would get around this app bug.  Restarting the phone shoulld also work.

yack

Assuming I can,but I have  three,what a pain, I won't sign my other kid 😭

Can you go into you settings > applications on your device and force stop and clear cache?

yack

stuck with the trusted device, log out didnot work

yack

I tried both app and incognito mode, my kid using A, so I change the number to B which is mine, got the red warning bar, i gave up tonight, thanks for helping. waiting miracle

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  I think it’s time for you to get support to help solve this issue then … have you tried signing into the different  t accounts on web browser instead of the app 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

yack

i did change to my nubmer it wont let me ,warning me the info    an existing eversafe ID  already exist with the phone number

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20230604-181908.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Yea it’s the number of the account you want to manage , so change it to the number you want the code to go to .. that number in the eversafe ID is for 2FA codes .. not for the number that rings when that account is called / calling  or texting 

yack

it said  an existing eversafe ID  already exist with the phone number, 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Correct 

yack

so go manage eversafe area and change phone to mine, it wont mess up the real number right.thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Bottom pic is to change phone number on the account … the number in the manage ever safe is the number that will receive the codes 

don’t lay any attention to bottom pic , just go to manage ever safe ID and change it the number there to the number you want to receive the codes 

yack

how come i dont have the left bottom box like yours, i can see a change phone number under manage eversafe id, but iam afraid to change it, i thought  i really will change the number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  yes profile tab in top of my pic you see it says  manage ever safe tap that you can change the number and email there 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1685926967483.jpeg

yack

they are kids, i pay and manage them. it is possilbe yes or no, thanks

yack

hi, is it under profile ,change your phone number?

yack

where is my profile using incognito mode, boy

@Handy1 wrote:

@LitlLdy @yack  If you update the other accounts ever safe ID with your number then . The codes will be sent to you number to sign in for 2FA 

it’s what I do 

@Handy1 , I saw that posted before but wasn’t sure how it worked so I can’t suggest what I haven’t done! Thank you for stating it here. 🙂

@LitlLdy @yack  If you update the other accounts ever safe ID with your number then . The codes will be sent to you number to sign in for 2FA 

it’s what I do 

add none of my PM lines get the codes just me Telus line does and can manage the accounts that way .. I also prefer web browser  over app 

@Handy1 wrote:

@yack  I think @LitlLdy  correct when saying about the trusted device part messing it up .. is it not possible to put the app on each phone you have an account for .. and manage it that way 

@Handy1 , otherwise @yack would still need to get the 2FA code from that person to be authorized to login! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  I think @LitlLdy  correct when saying about the trusted device part messing it up .. is it not possible to put the app on each phone you have an account for .. and manage it that way 

yack

i did, i have to other than killed by another user hahah

yack

it stuck with the old , after i logged out and log in with new email. why.. i spend too much time on PM, not worth it,crying

@yack wrote:

i took it back, sorry bro, i logged out and logged in with other account, no,, it is stuck with the first one. why...

@yack , did you save the 1st one as trusted device? If so that’s likely why! 😕

yack

i took it back, sorry bro, i logged out and logged in with other account, no,, it is stuck with the first one. why...

yack

but very slow app... and the browser

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  No worries , we all getting used to the new layout 

Need Help? Let's chat.